Get Started with Mail Order Service
Direct Scripts offers several easy ways to get started with Mail Order Service.
Why do some of the forms say WellDyneRx?
WellDyneRx is a Directs Scripts Mail Order Pharmacy Partner, and as such there are some forms that will have their logo.
How do I get started with Mail Order Service?
Get started by registering for Mail Order Service. You'll need to provide your contact, health and payment information. You can register online or by mail.
Online: For 24/7 access to your prescription information, click Member Registration to create an online account.
Mail: Complete the Mail Order Registration Form and mail to: Direct Scripts, P.O. Box 90369, Lakeland, FL 33804.
How do I get my first prescription filled and delivered?
- Once you've registered, ask your doctor to write your prescription for the number of days your plan allows for prescription delivery (for example, 90 days).
- Your first prescription order needs to include a Mail Order Registration Form. Mail the form (with your original prescription) to: WellDyneRx, P.O. Box 90369, Lakeland, FL 33804
You can also ask your doctor to:
- Send your prescription electronically to WellDyneRx. This is the fastest way to receive your prescription. Your doctor can e-prescribe to WellDyneRx Mail Order.
- Fax your prescription to 1-877-221-1259.
- Call in your prescription to 1-888-830-3609.
What does a mailed prescription need to include?
To mail in a new or renewal prescription:
- Write the patient's address and date of birth on the back of the prescription, if this information is not already on the prescription.
- Mail your prescription to: WellDyneRx, PO Box 90369, Lakeland, FL 33804
- If it's your first order, you need to fill out and send a Mail Order Registration Form.
How long will it take for my medicine to be delivered?
The fastest way to get your prescription filled is for your doctor to e-prescribe. Once we receive your prescription, your medicine will arrive in approximately 7 to 10 business days by standard shipping.
What if I can't wait 7 to 10 days?
If you need your medicine quickly, you can pay for faster shipping. Or, you can ask your doctor to write two prescriptions. The first prescription is for a short term supply that you can fill right away at one of our participating retail pharmacies. The second prescription is for the maximum number of days your plan allows for mail service (for example, 90 days). By doing this, you will have a supply of medicine before you receive your mail order.
How do I order refills?
Refills are easy. We recommend you place your refill order at least three weeks before your prescription will run out. We'll email or call you with a refill reminder. You can order refills online or through our automated phone system 888-830-3609.
Can I transfer a prescription from another pharmacy?
Direct Scripts requires obtaining a new prescription from your health care provider when transferring to the WellDyneRx Mail Order Service. Members must also complete the Mail Order Registration Form and mail to Direct Scripts, or register online through the Direct Scripts member portal, before a prescription can be filled.
Can I speak with a pharmacist directly?
Yes, Direct Scripts pharmacists are available to answer your medicine-related questions, such as side effects and drug interactions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply call 888-830-3609.
Who do I call if I have a problem or question?
If you have a question about how to order a prescription or other member services related questions, call 888-830-3609 for assistance.